Skype
kubawpl98

Skim (short loop) Skim (short loop)

I'm not really into hip hop, but this has a more trance-like feeling to me. The beat is great and it's calm. I could listen to this for a long time on repeat. :D

nietzlawe responds:

That's an interesting evaluation. Other people always seem to derive a different genre feeling than the one that I originally intended. If I make a trance song now and put it in Trance, someone will say, "damn, has a hip hoppy feel to it!"

I'm glad that you like the beat. It's one of those you can play in the background without thinking about it, to help you relax or concentrate on other things.

Hyperrealistic Hyperrealistic

Great as always, my friend.

thanks!!!!!

3 WIPs 3 WIPs

I like them. I like the mood of these.

FortressLord responds:

Thanks

The Dreaming The Dreaming

"This song probably sounds like something I know. It's either that or I've really been having this tune stuck in my head for a while now." /watch?v=0RrtY2lpf40 listen to that from 2:43. Zat's great my friend :D

balderdact responds:

Yes thats actually exactly it haha thanks for telling me :D

Techno Meets Dubstep Techno Meets Dubstep

This reminds me of why I fell in love with your creations. Keep up yer great work.

hahaha thanks bro!

DJ Theof - The Feeling DJ Theof - The Feeling

Where did you get that epicness purifier?

TastyTeo responds:

hahahaah epicness purifier? haha, thanks for the review :D

Another Tetris remix Another Tetris remix

Like Tzsara said, it's too low pitched, but it's awesum except that.

tourmithefly responds:

I'm not really gonna change the pitch of the song because some people do not really like sharp noises, But thank you for your review anyway! ^^

Tetris-A-60sec-left Tetris-A-60sec-left

This is perfect.

Tetris A and Korobeiniki Tetris A and Korobeiniki

Awesome remix and I'm a fan of russian music too :D

Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final

Pretty good, I only don't like the beginning and part from 2:19 to 2:25.

Nakisima responds:

Thanks bud. The introduction was the only way I could think of to build up to the main theme, and to make it sound like a proper, structured song; as opposed to just the themes being repeated one after the other. It would sound a little empty without, I thought. The end of "Song B" that you highlighted isn't something I wrote, by the way; it's in the original. I couldn't claim to have composed an "ultimate" tetris compilation without the whole thing :) Thanks for commenting!

-Nakisima